This is part of the terms page.
All the users must follow this policy and they accept it when creating an account with Sendock or any other Sendock product.
If you do not comply with this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account, so just don´t do it. 🙂
The basic thing you need to know is “Don’t use Sendock to do anything illegal”. Some of the things you must NOT do (but not limited to):
- You won’t send anything offensive.
- You won’t use our server to harass anyone.
- You won’t sell illegal stuff.
- You won’t send emails to people that you do not have permissions from them to do so. Sendock allow double optin and we recommend you to use it all the time.
- You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
- You won´t send SPAM. We agree with the definition on the Spamhaus website for SPAM.
- You won’t send virus or any other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files using Sendock services.
- You must include the unsubscribe link on all your emails. If you do not do it, your users will send it into Spam and your account spam complain rate for your account will raise above the limits.
Bounce and Spam Limits:
Hard bounce rates should be under 5%, and spam complaint rates should be less than 0.1%. We will review any account that go above those limits and we may suspend or terminate that account.
If you think you will go above those limits, contact us before to start sending emails.